Thursday, November 22, 2012

The Chameleon Rose

Miniature rose 'Chameleon' (Bob Dylan 'Blonde on Blonde' 1966)
Actress Cate Blanchett gave a very interesting interview on the radio today in which she  gave an insight to her role playing Bob Dylan in the Todd Haynes 2007 film 'I'm not there', describing Dylan as 'chameleon'.
As it happens the Chameleon rose is if flower at the moment. It starts life as yellow, changes to vibrant red flushed with yellow before turning pink and white. Lovely, but a bit prone to black spot on the leaves though fairly easy to remedy with Eco rose fungicide.
 And from Dylan's Blonde on Blonde I like 'Stuck inside of Mobile with the Memphis Blues Again....'


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I saw this when I was in Sydney in Oct and wished I could have bought a plant then. Love it!

    ReplyDelete